Meet one-on one with a Biofeedback Assistant to work individually with your specific mind and body concerns. One-on-One sessions are provided for more specialized issues; for less intense issues consider attending Open Biofeedback Hours.
An Individual Session may include:
- Assessment of mind and body stress factors
- Measurement of body tension to reveal physical and emotional stress levels
- Training to help anxiety, depression, eating issues, addictions, and other stress management concerns
- Support for severe muscle tension, medical and sleep issues
- Determining Optimal Breaths-per-Minute
- Making individualized recordings: Self-Hypnosis, Performance Rehearsal
Use the following Biofeedback Resources to design your Personal Stress Management Plan.
To make a one-on-one appointment call 801-422-3035 or come by the Counseling and Psychological Services reception desk in 1500 WSC between 8am and 5pm weekdays.